The SI Carbine Flat Wire Spring is an economical and easy upgrade to
any AR system with a carbine buffer system. The flatwire spring
increases service life of the platform, smooths out the shooting cycle,
and greatly outlasts the stock spring. Increased bolt load, in addition
to decreased compression force increases reliability in cycling.
Additionally, all SI Flat Wire springs are cryogenically stress relieved
to provide greater consistency, longer spring life, and greater
resilience to high cyclic rates. At a cost not much greater than stock
carbine springs, the SI Flatwire is an easy option for those either
looking to replace worn buffer springs or begin new builds.
- 1x Carbine Length Flat Wire Spring
- OD: 0.94"
- ID: 0.75"
- Length: 13 7/8"
- Rev: 35
- Gauge (Flat Wire Profile): 0.045" x 0.0935"
- Cryo-cycled 17-7 ph steel for strength, reliability and longevity
- Decreased harmonics lessens system vibration for faster follow up shots.
- Increased bolt load for more positive feeding
- Reduces distracting AR "twang"